A flipped classroom, which places the learner at the center of the model, is a win-win situation for teachers and students alike. How?
- There is more student/teacher interaction.
- The classroom time is optimized; thus, the students are more productive.
- The student and teacher resources are integrated into the syllabus.
- The students learn progressively, which means they tend to retain more of what they learn.
- EdTech is utilized, which allows for helpful AI monitoring and evaluation. This is a huge time-saver in the flipped classroom!
- The educator has extensive resources at her fingertips that are both interactive and attractive.
- The teachers encourage creativity, so the students are more motivated to learn and more involved in the lessons.
Eight percent of students completely change their outlook on school when the…