July 14 & July 16, 2020 : 6pm-8:30pm
Get started 3D printing with your very own 3D printer at home! We will teach you how to build, maintain, and get ready to explore the fascinating world of 3D printing.
What we will do
- Unbox and build the Creality Ender 3 Pro printer
- Setup for printing – load filament, level the bed, and learn to navigate menus
- Print a pre-sliced 3D model
- Install and configure Cura
- Learn to slice and print a provided 3D model
- Review best practices for printing, proper maintenance, and safety
Learn to create your own 3D models!
We Invite you to join us for our 3D modeling classes
– Introduction to 3D Printing and Modeling – This class is for adults to learn the basics of 3D modeling.
– Introduction to 3D Printed Jewelry – This class is for adults to learn the basics of 3D modeling.
Technical Issues and Support Options
This class includes two weeks of free tech support…